[R-sig-Geo] kde output from ks reversed

Robert Hijmans r.hijmans at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:00:59 CET 2011

> Here is a self contained sample with a different set of points, same issues
though.

> curset <- read.delim("sample.csv", header = TRUE, sep = ",")

Thanks for trying, but this is not self-contained, as it refers to a file
that only you have.

> When I use your routines they fail, saying that the cells unequal in
> horizontal and vertical dimensions.

That is a limitation of the ascii format, you can write to a different
format.

Here is a self contained example that *looks* OK to me.

library(ks)
library(raster)
set.seed=1
curset <- cbind(rnorm(100), rnorm(100))