[R-sig-Geo] kde output from ks reversed

andrewaduff andrewaduff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 20:54:08 CET 2011

The more I think about it, I feel like something is going awry with the
coordinate system of the points I am using and the routines with respect to
scaling in hpi or kde.  I can see that the points in R are not where they
are supposed to be when I plot the UD  as such

plot(ud_hpi, drawpoints=TRUE, drawlabels=FALSE, col=3, lwd=3, cex=0.1)

If the plot points to the ArcGIS representation of the points it is wrong.

Those points are formatted in NAD83 Albers...

http://r-sig-geo.2731867.n2.nabble.com/file/n6041277/CoordinateCapture.jpg