[R-sig-Geo] How do you produce a output table containing distances between mineral grains at various azimuthal directions?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 23:24:17 CET 2011

Michael,

Do you have quantitative data, or just images. If the former, seeing an
example of what you have and what you'd like the output to be would
be very helpful. If the latter, a program like ImageJ (free and Open
Source; google for it) might be more what you need.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org