[R-sig-Geo] Problem reading files through rgdal

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:09:47 CET 2011

Do you mean libgdal1-1.8 from ubuntugis-unstable? This is what I have
(I think, actually Synaptic does not
tell you from which repo the packages comes from and I do not know how
to actually make sure
my libgdal comes from).
Also, what do you mean by "locking"? selecting "Mark Recommended for
installation"?
Thanks
Agus