[R-sig-Geo] [R-sig-geo] can a (modified) pairdist() output be used as a basis for calculating a pcf

Quets Jan Jan.Quets at ua.ac.be
Mon Aug 29 21:47:33 CEST 2011

great!

could you in short describe what you mean by rescaling?

is this rescaling also needed when comparing this 'modified-pcf' relative to an envelope of 'modified-pcfs' which resulted from simulations of an appropriate nullmodel (i.e. random non-overlapping circles)?

I have indeed to be cautious what the implications are of these modifications...,

best,
Jan