[R-sig-Geo] Walruses and adehabitatHR: class estUDm exclusion of non-habitat pixels and summary over all animals

Anthony Fischbach afischbach at usgs.gov
Tue Aug 9 20:03:56 CEST 2011

Dear Clement,

Thank you so much for your elegant reply.
Your code worked well with my walrus data.

To complete the analysis I wish to extract kernel density contours for each
animal
and over all animals in the study.

Is there a means to convert the SpatialPixelDataFrame back into an estUDm?
Is there a means to extract a single set of contours across animals within
the estUDm?

Best Regards,
Anthony

(My apologies, but the first question above is essentially the same as that
posed by Andrew on 2 August
[http://r-sig-geo.2731867.n2.nabble.com/conversion-of-ascii-grid-or-SpatialPixelsDataFrame-to-adehabitatHR-estUD-class-tp6645600p6645600.html])

-----
Tony Fischbach, Wildlife Biologist