[R-sig-Geo] SpatStat: creating window from quadrats

Kévin Morelle Kevin.Morelle at ulg.ac.be
Thu Aug 4 16:53:54 CEST 2011

Dear Marcelino,

Thanks for your reply...
It works until I have to use 'boardquadrats' as my window. boardquadrats
is a list including binary image mask, and i have to convert it in a
window, am I right?
Reading the book from Baddeley, it seems I have to convert it in a
matrix and then only in a window using 'owin'. But somehow it doesn't
work...
Sorry with this I'm only discovering R (and Spatial R) very recently.
Thank you for any further help you could provide me,
Regards,

Kevin

E-mail : kevin.morelle at ulg.ac.be
Web : http://www.fsagx.ac.be/gf/