[R-sig-Geo] SpatStat: creating window from quadrats

Kévin Morelle Kevin.Morelle at ulg.ac.be
Wed Aug 3 17:26:56 CEST 2011

Dear R-sig-geo list members,

I'm using the SpatStat R packages for analysing patterns of wild boar
damages, considered as my point pattern dataset.
This dataset is quite large, covering almost whole Belgium. I would like
to make my analysis by quadrats of 10x10km. I thus created quadrats
covering my points dataset using quadrats function.
There come my question. I would like to retain as my window, only the
quadrats that contain damage points and remove the one that are empty. I
have the feeling this question is trivial but I couldn't find any way to
do that (apart from creating a grid shape in GIS, but would prefer not...).
Thanks for your help,
Regards,

Kevin

--
Morelle Kevin
Université de Liège - Gembloux Agro-Bio Tech

Tél : + 32 (0)81 62.22.14
Fax : + 32 (0)81 62.23.01
E-mail : kevin.morelle at ulg.ac.be
Web : http://www.fsagx.ac.be/gf/