[R-sig-Geo] UTM problem

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:48:50 CEST 2010

Hi,

I double-checked your results with an online conversion tool
(http://www.rcn.montana.edu/resources/tools/coordinates.aspx)
and got the same answer.

That means that your R code is fine, and there's something
wrong with the original data. If possible, you should check with
the source. There could be a problem with the metadata, or
with the data themselves.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee