[R-sig-Geo] reading .grd file in R?

govindas at msu.edu govindas at msu.edu
Sat Oct 9 19:22:36 CEST 2010

Yes, i know its a Grads file ..! i have attached the control file and the grid file can be downloaded frm the link given below!

http://www.4shared.com/file/cuSG-05j/rf05_1975.html

I have not used Grads before, still i was able to read in  the control file and get the basic info.! but, i am not sure about the package  required for .grd files in R - will i be able to read a Grads grid file into  R???

Thank u all,
Mahalakshmi