[R-sig-Geo] Step characteristics on raster maps (Mathieu Basille)

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Sun Oct 3 18:08:49 CEST 2010

I don't know. I can't reproduce your example, and a simple example on
the meuse data set:

library(sp)
library(fields)
data(meuse)
Tps(data.frame(meuse$x,meuse$y), meuse$zinc)

seemed to work. You could provide a reproducable example, or you could
contact the author(s) of the fields package, I believe they're not
listening to this list.
--
Edzer

--