[R-sig-Geo] sp2WB in Maptools - order of polygons

Virgilio Gomez Rubio Virgilio.Gomez at uclm.es
Tue May 4 16:55:54 CEST 2010

Dear Kath,

> The command itself is working fine and produces the map I would expect.
> However to analyse the data for each polygon, I need to know which polygon
> is which. How do I determine the ID for each polygon generated? I'm hoping
> there is a better solution than figuring it out by hand...

You will need to find a match between your polygons and your data.
Usually, this is done by means of an area ID (postcode, district code,
etc.). Then you can reorder either your polygons or your data to have
both in the same order, and then produce the files (maps and data) for
WinBUGS.

Best wishes,

--
Virgilio Gómez Rubio