[R-sig-Geo] test for CSR in three dimensions

tobias.verbeke at openanalytics.eu tobias.verbeke at openanalytics.eu
Mon Mar 15 13:29:33 CET 2010

Dear list,

Is there any functionality available to test
CSR for a three-dimensional point pattern ?

I am aware there is basic infrastructure for 3D
point patterns in spatstat

> methods(class = "pp3")
[1] crossdist.pp3  nnclean.pp3    nndist.pp3     nnwhich.pp3
pairdist.pp3
[6] plot.pp3       print.pp3      summary.pp3    unitname<-.pp3
unitname.pp3

(as well as through rpoispp3, K3est, F3est, G3est), but would appreciate
any hints on possibilities to combine these building blocks
into a test for CSR.

Pointers to asymptotic results will be appreciated by my computer,
pointers to simple Monte Carlo procedures will be appreciated by
myself..

Many thanks in advance,
Tobias