[R-sig-Geo] GRASS-R: To work with spearfish sample data set

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Mon Mar 15 08:48:23 CET 2010

On Mon, 15 Mar 2010, Debabrata Midya wrote:

> Dear OSGeo users,

Arguably, you should read the GRASS book [1] carefully first, then
consider using GRASS mailing lists - use of the R interface is discussed
in chapter 10. Basic use of the interface as of January 2009 is also shown
on a screen video [2]. A mailing list is not a good place to give hands-on
training from the ground up. The questions below also suggest that getting
to know file systems might be a helpful thing to do before reading the
GRASS book.

Hope this helps,

Roger

[1] http://www.grassbook.org/