[R-sig-Geo] rgeos and Google Summer of Code

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Tue Jun 15 08:27:38 CEST 2010

Colin, this looks very promising!

For some reason the r-forge pages don't show anymore how r-forge
packages can be installed. As they always did, I didn't bother to
remember. Could you tell us, so we can alpha test, and perhaps add this
to the rgeos page on r-forge? (Better would be someone repaired r-forge,
which seems to have broken layouts ever since the Vienna power crash)
--
Edzer