[R-sig-Geo] plot.autoKrige and standard breaks for coloring

Mark Connolly mark_connolly at acm.org
Thu Jul 8 11:40:17 CEST 2010

I was getting an error, but it looks as though I was over-specifying.

works:
plot(sl.ak,col.regions=plotclr, at=class$brks)

does not work (I was using an example for spplot that specified cuts for
some unknown reason):
plot(sl.ak,col.regions=plotclr, at=class$brks, cuts=nclr)

So that's good. But, the breaks are appropriate for kriging prediction
classes but not standard error classes.  Can I control both?