[R-sig-Geo] anisotropy - intamap

seba sebastiano.trevisani at libero.it
Thu Jan 14 15:34:49 CET 2010

Hi Jon

Thank you for the quick reply.
For my job I did my task (this morning) exactly following the
procedure you mentioned (i.e. I calculated first the residuals)
and now things work well, very well!
I think that the proposed approximation is the only one possible,
i.e. first remove the trend and then check for anisotropy of residuals.
As soon as possible I'll try the package you changed.
Again, thank you for the support!
Sebas