[R-sig-Geo] anisotropy - intamap

Jon Olav Skoien j.skoien at geo.uu.nl
Thu Jan 14 15:19:09 CET 2010

Hi Seba,

Your impression was unfortunately right, in the current version of the
package on CRAN it is not possible for the anisotropy detection method
to take trends into account. Although the trend and the anisotropy
parameters should ideally be estimated jointly, I think it would be a
decent approximation to estimate the trend first, and the anisotropy
from these residuals. This has been included in a test version that you
can download from:

http://www.intamap.org/downloads/intamap_1.3-3.zip
http://www.intamap.org/downloads/intamap_1.3-3.tar.gz

I will check the results of the change a bit more, then upload to CRAN.

Cheers,
Jon