[R-sig-Geo] Cell declustering examples in Gstat

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Mon Feb 22 11:53:07 CET 2010

Carlos, please try:

library(gstat)
data(meuse)
meuse$rn = 1:nrow(meuse)
coordinates(meuse)=~x+y
spplot(meuse["rn"])
data(meuse.grid)
gridded(meuse.grid)=~x+y
out = krige(rn~1, meuse, meuse.grid, nmax=1)
spplot(out[1])
meuse$w = as.vector(table(out[[1]])/sum(table(out[[1]])))
spplot(out[1],col.regions=bpy.colors(),sp.layout=list("sp.points",meuse))
spplot(meuse["w"], col.regions=bpy.colors())

Having a somewhat finer interpolation grid might give slightly more
satisfactory results.

Best regards,
--
Edzer