[R-sig-Geo] Selective Kriging error

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Wed Dec 15 17:38:49 CET 2010

Thanks for forwarding my off-list answer back to the list.

Do a

library(gstat)
demo(examples)

and look at the Stratified ordinary kriging example.

meuse[meuse$part.a == 0,]

is passed to the krige function, meaning a subset of the full meuse
dataset. In your case this would be something like

yourdata[yourdata$measurementerror == 0,]

--
Edzer Pebesma
http://www.52north.org/geostatistics      e.pebesma at wwu.de