[R-sig-Geo] OSgeo live DVD

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:46:31 CET 2010

Hello All,

the R packages installed on the Osgeo-Live are :

packagelist is what actually is installed

while packagelist2 is commented out (more complete list)

Can you point me to which package we need to add/delete from the list ?

i will be happy to help,
reserved to you the choice for which kind of example you would like to see on the live,
if you point me to example code/description i can put them in the .rst file to build the documentation.

thank you,