[R-sig-Geo] Codes or programs that implement models in the paper "Spatial Modeling With Spatially Varying Coefficient Processes"

Danlin Yu yud at mail.montclair.edu
Thu Aug 19 20:35:54 CEST 2010

  Hi, list:

Hopefully this is appropriate here.

I am recently reading the paper "Spatial Modeling With Spatially Varying
Coefficient Processes" by Alan E. Gelfand, Hyon-Jung Kim, C.F. Sirmans,
and Sudipto Banerjee, published in Journal of the American Statistical
Association, 2003, 387-396. The ideas presented in the paper are very
interesting. Yet I searched a while on the web (and within R archives)
and trying to locate some codes or routines that implement their model
without much luck. If anyone has any leads, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Danlin Yu

Danlin Yu, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of GIS and Urban Geography
Department of Earth&  Environmental Studies
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ, 07043
Tel: 973-655-4313
Fax: 973-655-4072