[R-sig-Geo] Error autoKrige

kad kadraamrane at hotmail.fr
Tue Aug 10 15:06:07 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I want to do 10 kriging maps with packages automap.So ,I use
autofitvariogram for fitting the experimental variogram then I use the
command autokrige.
I have this error:

In getModel(initial_sill - initial_nugget, m, initial_range,  ... :
  An error has occured during variogram fitting. Used:
        nugget: 0
        model:  Ste
        psill:  1.13727235894792
        range:  6.5336666581637
        kappa:  10
  as initial guess. This particular variogram fit is not taken into account.
Gstat error:
Error in fit.variogram(experimental_variogram, model = vgm(psill = psill,  :
  fit.method 7 will not work with zero distance semivariances; use another
fit.method value

I change the option fit.method =7 by differents number betwen 1 and 6 but I
have always this error.
Do you can help me

KAD