[R-sig-Geo] clip a SpatialPolygonsDataFrame

Laetitia Blanc blanc.laetitia.esr34 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 18:06:47 CEST 2010

Thank you for your answer...so quick.

i needed to clip my map because i have realised a  Kernel Density Estimation
for successive years.

I have then animated this KDE. Thus, we can see the evolution of density
estimation running from year to year.

 I wanted to insert a map in the background in order to situate this
analysis. It only concern one part of France so i tried to clip the map in
order to match with the window of the KDE...but it doesn't work.

Do you know how i can have a fixed map and add a KDE animated on it ?