[R-sig-Geo] Moran's I negative binomial generalized linear model

Wild Life wildlife.email at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:59:21 CEST 2010

Yes I know the work of Jacqmin-Gadda et al. (1997) which proposes the
use of a new statistic T.
However, more recent work of Lin and Zhang (2007) uses the test of
Moran's I to access the autocorrelation of residuals.
I'm more interested in using this approach, which has been used by
several authors.
The question would be if I should calculate the test using a sparse
matrix (lm.morantest) since it's on residuals or if I should calculate
it by the normal way (moran.test) as suggested by Lin and Zhang
(2007).

Many thanks for the reply.

Regards,

António Silva