[R-sig-Geo] Moran's I negative binomial generalized linear model

Roberto Patuelli roberto.patuelli at usi.ch
Tue Apr 20 12:15:18 CEST 2010

Dear Antonio,
You may want to look at Jacqmin-Gadda et al. (1997), Tests of Geographical
Correlation with Adjustment for Explanatory Variables: An Application to
Dyspnoea in the Elderly, Statistics in Medicine 16, 1283-97.
Cheers
Roberto

****************************

Dear list,
I'm interested in testing the spatial autocorrelation of the residuals
of an negative binomial generalized linear model (glm.nb) using
Moran's I test.
My question is about the best method to do this. Can I use the
function lm.morantest? Or is there another more appropriate way?

Regards,

Antonio Silva

********************
Roberto Patuelli, Ph.D.
Istituto Ricerche Economiche (IRE) (Institute for Economic Research)
Università della Svizzera Italiana (University of Lugano)
via Maderno 24, CP 4361
CH-6904 Lugano
Switzerland
Phone: +41-(0)58-666-4166