[R-sig-Geo] Shape to DB, DB to SpatialPolygon

Germán Sánchez Hernández german.sanchez at ais-int.com
Mon Apr 12 18:59:19 CEST 2010

Hi Carson (and list!),

I have corretly installed rgdal package in R (with some initial problems but finally working).

If I run ogrDrivers() no driver for PostgreSQL is listed (remember that the postgresql database is correctly running with the PostGIS extension, and I can connect through RODBC package):

> ogrDrivers()
             name write
1          AVCBin FALSE
2          AVCE00 FALSE