[R-sig-Geo] How to make "meuse" data generates "meuse.grid" data?

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Sun Sep 27 16:13:44 CEST 2009

Jessica,

I don't know the exact details, either I wasn't there or it is too long
ago.

If you have a polygon that encloses your study region, look into using
method ovelay to find out which grid points of the full (rectangular)
grid fall inside your polygon.

for the sig/wiki: is this a FAQ as well?
--
Edzer

--
Edzer Pebesma