[R-sig-Geo] Still error exporting ascii grid generated by DTM grid, please any suggestions?

Robert J. Hijmans r.hijmans at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 19:02:43 CET 2009

Hi Cara,

It would be easier to respond if you provided some information about
"data_int_ked", from the information you provide it is not obvious
what kind of object it is, and what the result of subsetting it with
[1] would be.

class(data_int_ked[1])
summary(data_int_ked[1])
str(data_int_ked[1])

I am guessing that you want to use is data_int_ked[,1]

Hth,

Robert