[R-sig-Geo] spgrass6 and R 2.9

Torleif Markussen Lunde torleif.lunde at cih.uib.no
Sat May 30 00:02:22 CEST 2009

Hi

First try updating glibc, and install spgrass6 again. If this does not work
you could try

export MALLOC_CHECK_=0

before you start R. The error might be related to "somewhere something" is
trying to free memory that has already been unallocated. I don't know the
details here, but it could be worth a try?

Best wishes
Torleif