[R-sig-Geo] [SoC] GRASS module for kriging - call for users

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at studenti.uninsubria.it
Thu May 21 12:14:31 CEST 2009

Hello list, and sorry for cross-posting,

my Google Summer of Code project aims to provide a wxPython interface to
v.autokrige and to add functionality [0].
I would ask to people who perform kriging analyses (with GRASS, R or ArcGIS)
what are the most common use cases, what they like and dislike in the
interfaces and functionalities provided by the software they use.

After some feedback about this, I will prepare the interface and load it on
GRASS addons SVN repository [1] for comments.

many thanks in advance,

Anne Ghisla

[0]
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/osgeo/t124023165994
[1] https://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass-addons/vector/
Please do not send attachments in proprietary formats
Use the UNI CEI Standard ISO/IEC 26300:2006
O< stop html mail - http://www.asciiribbon.org