[R-sig-Geo] readRAST6: too many open files

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:02:00 CEST 2009

Roger,

After upgrading, the test works with plugin=F,
while plugin=T produces the same result.

Also, ignore.stderr=T yields:

ERROR 6: SetColorTable() only supported for Byte or UInt16 bands in TIFF
format.
WARNING: Input raster map constains cells with NULL-value (no-data). The
          value 999 was used to represent no-data values in the input
          map.You can specify nodata value by nodata parameter.
/media/Transcend/Montseny/GrassData//carlos/A_TOTAL/.tmp/caminoccg/nomdum
has GDAL driver GTiff
and has 94 rows and 116 columns

which is not including any more the first lines that we had with the
previous version:

raster map/current region mismatch detected in components:
            cols            rows origin.northing  origin.easting
            TRUE            TRUE           FALSE            TRUE
set plugin=TRUE to override; continuing with plugin=FALSE

Now we have:

 > sessionInfo()
R version 2.9.0 (2009-04-17)
i486-pc-linux-gnu

locale:
LC_CTYPE=es_ES.UTF-8;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=es_ES.UTF-8;LC_COLLATE=es_ES.UTF-8;LC_MONETARY=C;LC_MESSAGES=es_ES.UTF-8;LC_PAPER=es_ES.UTF-8;LC_NAME=C;LC_ADDRESS=C;LC_TELEPHONE=C;LC_MEASUREMENT=es_ES.UTF-8;LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] spgrass6_0.6-4 XML_1.95-3     rgdal_0.6-7    sp_0.9-36

[1] grid_2.9.0      lattice_0.17-22

We are trying now with our process, that takes much longer than the
test, we'll let you know.

Thanks!

Agus