[R-sig-Geo] dissolve boundaries between adjacent polygon in R

gianni lavaredo gianni.lavaredo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:41:39 CEST 2009

Thanks for help It's very important for me,

I imported two grids in R and with RSAGA I classified the grids in two
new 0-1 value grids. Always in RSAGA I created two polygon shape file (one
for the grid A one for the grid B) and I intersected to obtain a new polygon
shape-file. The problem is on the edge because I need to dissolve the
boundaries between adjacent polygons. I attached a very small polygon
problem to understand better the question.

Thanks Gianni