[R-sig-Geo] testing DEM geoprocessing in RSAGA, SAGA GIS and ARCGIS: different of results in value range

Alexander Brenning brenning at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Mar 3 02:41:05 CET 2009

It seems that SAGA GIS stores angles (slope, aspect) in internally
radian, but it shows them in degrees when displaying them in the GUI of
SAGA GIS. I noticed that once in the context of slope angles and was
pretty puzzled... just do *180/pi to convert radian into degree.
   A.

--
Alexander Brenning
brenning at uwaterloo.ca - T +1-519-888-4567 ext 35783