[R-sig-Geo] Problem with size of dataset

Pierre Roudier pierre.roudier at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:25:48 CEST 2009

Hi Emmanuel,

This is surprising has I am currently working on a dataset with 215
000+ locations. I managed to create a sp object
(SpatialPointsDataFrame) seamlessly. I also can use it in gstat (while
time-consumming) for analysis like variograms.

Do you have any error message?

Pierre

--
Dr. Pierre Roudier
PostDoctoral Fellow

Australian Centre for Precision Agriculture
Rm 307 McMillan Building A05
The University of Sydney, NSW, 2006

Ph: +61 (0)2 9351 2947
Fax: +61 (0)2 9351 3706