[R-sig-Geo] RSAGA under Linux (was: Slope and Aspect calculations in R)

Alexander Brenning brenning at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jul 10 20:19:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have recently made some adjustments to RSAGA that will allow it to
work under Linux too. I haven't uploaded it to CRAN yet, please try out
this temporary build if you wish:

http://www.environment.uwaterloo.ca/u/brenning/RSAGA_0.9-6.tar.gz

I appreciate your feedback - unfortunately I am not a Unix/Linux user so
I depend on your error reports.

Thanks to Carlos Grohmann for his support with the above adaptation to
Linux.

Cheers
  Alex