[R-sig-Geo] Slope and Aspect calculations in R

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Fri Jul 10 16:48:08 CEST 2009

Yes: SAGA runs normally on Linux (I use it also), but you can not use the command line from R (i.e.
RSAGA) to pass command to SAGA  :(

But you can use R to pass command lines to SAGA without RSAGA (i.e. the batch files):

http://saga-gis.wiki.sourceforge.net/Executing+Modules+with+SAGA+CMD

Tom Hengl
http://spatial-analyst.net