[R-sig-Geo] CODE for spatial logistic regression

Elias T. Krainski eliaskrainski at yahoo.com.br
Wed Oct 8 17:55:32 CEST 2008

Dear Liov,

Look at http://www.leg.ufpr.br/Rcitrus the R package with autologistic model for regular lattice. This package documentation is in portuguese. I am making another implementation of spatial and spatio-temporal autologistic model for both regular and irregular spatial lattice, the area data case. I believe that this implementation is concluded in next month. Look preliminary versions at
 http://www.leg.ufpr.br/~elias/stLattice

Best regards,

Elias T. Krainski