[R-sig-Geo] spatial probit

Eelke Folmer E.O.Folmer at rug.nl
Wed May 28 13:53:58 CEST 2008

Roger Bivand mentions LeSage's matlab toolbox
(http://www.spatial-econometrics.com/), including very clear manuals with
theory. I am unable to judge the theoretical validity of the routines but I
experienced that I was able to estimate parameters of spatial probit
regression models (with MCMC) that reflected the parameters used in the
data-generating process.
Regards,
Eelke Folmer