[R-sig-Geo] Point pattern match

Dooher, Brendan Brendan.Dooher at lfr.com
Mon Mar 3 23:25:58 CET 2008

I apologize for the repost - I noticed that I didn't change the header -
not sure it would make a difference...
Hi all...
Is there a package that can match two sets of spatial points?  I have an
old set of files that were digitized into a local coordinate system, and
a newer set of files that have been gps'd.  The IDs between the two
don't match, there may be more points in the gps'd data, and of course,
there's uncertainty (even in the gps'd data! - but we'll assume its
"perfect")....
Any ideas?
Regards,
Brendan Dooher
brendan.dooher at lfr.com

This message (including any attachments) is intended onl...{{dropped:19}}