[R-sig-Geo] PBSmapping segfault?

tkobayas at indiana.edu tkobayas at indiana.edu
Thu Jun 19 04:43:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am having a problem with segmentation fault when I run my code using
PBSmapping. I have thought 'segfault' indicates either that my code is
wrong or that something is missing in this package.

When I run my code, a terminal on Ubuntu shows me:

gpc_polygon_clip (op=GPC_INT, subj=<value optimized out>,
    clip=<value optimized out>, result=0x18c76d0) at gpc.c:1721
1721    gpc.c: No such file or directory.
        in gpc.c

So I guess I need to install gpc.c from somewhere.

I have been net searching this file, but no luck. I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Taka