[R-sig-Geo] How to get "Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R"before 9th of August

Tomislav Hengl T.Hengl at uva.nl
Thu Jul 10 14:59:30 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan,

This is what I got just today:

-----Original Message-----
From: Symanzik, Christian, SDC [mailto:Christian.Symanzik at springer.com]
Sent: woensdag 9 juli 2008 17:47
To: Tomislav Hengl
Subject: AW: Request for an Order "Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R" ISBN 978-0-387-78170-9

Dear Mr. Hengl,

Thank you for your e-mail. To order the books, please follow the procedure and register on our
website. But we would like to point out that the book is still in preperation. We are waiting for
the manuscript and the estimated publishing date is "around" August. It can also happen that the
book will become available in the beginning of September and we can't give you a guarantee.

You can use this link to get updated with the availability of the book.
http://www.springer.com/public+health/epidemiology/book/978-0-387-78170-9

Please contact us again before ordering the book, because we would like to check if there is enough
time for the shipping after the book was published.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / With kind regards

Christian Symanzik
Customer Service Books/Authors
Springer Customer Service Center GmbH
Haberstrasse 7
D-69126 Heidelberg
Phone ++49 / 6221 / 345 - 0
fax     ++49 / 6221 / 345 - 4229
Email: sdc-bookorder at springer.com

Business hours: Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time