[R-sig-Geo] How to get "Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R" before 9th of August

stefan.duke at gmail.com stefan.duke at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:26:46 CEST 2008

Hello,
I would like to get my hands on "Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R"
before I leave for summer vacation in the 2nd week of August (it
promises to be a great beach reading).

It is announced for the 25th of July, so I would like to know if this
is still publication date and what is the best vendor (e.g. at
Springer or Amazon or maybe the author directly?) to order?
I have made the experience that, in particular with new books, that
the vendor promises delivery within a few days but in fact needs weeks
before actually having it in stock.
To complicate things, I live in the Netherlands and not in the US.

Any thoughst on that vacation saving question?
Best,
Stefan