[R-sig-Geo] review on autocorrelation methods

Marta Rufino mrufino at cripsul.ipimar.pt
Wed Jan 30 18:08:37 CET 2008

Hello,

There is recent article about 'methods to account for spatial
auto-correlation in the analysis of species distribution data", which I
think it might clarify on some of the points being adressed and it is
interesting to bring up to this  discussion list.
The authors compare several spatial models, using simulated data, etc.
And also review the current knowledge on spatial autocorrelation,
according top their vue (off-course :-)) (which is interesting also).

Dormann et al 2007. Methods to account for spatial auto-correlation in
the analysis of species distributional data: a review" Ecography.

Hope this helps,
Best wishes,
Marta