[R-sig-Geo] delete region from shapefile / map only certain regions

stefan lhachimi stefan.duke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 12:15:04 CET 2008

Thanks for your email. But according to official Germany kartography
standards (that is where I have the files from). The Bodensee is split
into to separate counties (and really just he Bodensee, not the part
of the Bodensee and part of a neighbouring landmass). For the
statistical analyis I have in mind (mortality), these observations do
not make sense and distort the analysis.
Best,
Stefan