[R-sig-Geo] world map data

Dave Lunn david.lunn at mrc-bsu.cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 19:12:23 CET 2008

Hi all,
Sorry if this is a dumb question.... I'm trying to produce a world map
showing WinBUGS useage from the data collected at the mrc-bsu web-site.
I've been trying to use the map + mapdata packages but was surprised to
find that the geography of the world map seemed a little out-of-date,
being specified in terms of USSR and Yugoslavia, for instance. I
wondered if there was a more up-to-date version available somewhere??
Best wishes + many thanks for any help you can give...
Dave Lunn

--
Dave Lunn
MRC Biostatistics Unit,