[R-sig-Geo] Fwd: dimensions do not match

Paul Hiemstra p.hiemstra at geo.uu.nl
Tue Apr 8 15:43:49 CEST 2008

Hi Mathieu,

As a default autoKrige deals with duplicate measurements. This is done
by deleting one of them. It gives a warning message to the user that
observations have been removed. This behavior can be suppressed by
setting 'remove.duplicates = FALSE' in the call to autoKrige, now gstat
will crash with the usual error.

cheers,
Paul

Drs. Paul Hiemstra