[R-sig-Geo] Shortest network path distances

Virgilio Gomez-Rubio v.gomezrubio at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Sep 14 13:13:43 CEST 2007

Dear Dan,

> Anything is possible on R!
> I do all my shortest path calculations with RBGL and graph packages from
> Bioconductor.

I am working on something that requires finding the minimum set of nodes
to split a graph in n components and I am wondering whether there is
something on CRAN or Bioconductor to make that. Basically, I would like,
for example, get the minimum number of (adjacent) nodes that split the
graph in two components. Is it possible to do that with R?

Best regards,

Virgilio