[R-sig-Geo] plot of sp SpatialPolygonsDataFrame: col not working?

Rob Robinson rob.robinson at bto.org
Tue Oct 30 12:20:02 CET 2007

Agus,
 Try the border= option in plot, I think I had a similar problem...
Cheers
rob

*** Want to know about Britain's birds? Try  www.bto.org/birdfacts ***

Dr Rob Robinson, Senior Population Biologist
British Trust for Ornithology, The Nunnery, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2PU
Ph: +44 (0)1842 750050         E: rob.robinson at bto.org
Fx: +44 (0)1842 750030         W: http://www.bto.org
eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content (!)

==== "How can anyone be enlightened, when truth is so poorly lit" =====