[R-sig-Geo] plot of sp SpatialPolygonsDataFrame: col not working?

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Tue Oct 30 12:14:22 CET 2007

Dear list,

I'm plotting polygons with:
displayDataset(GDAL.open("G:/PERU/imorm2007/test1TNT/PC1_3s.tif"))
plot(boundary,lwd=2,col=2,add=T)
plot(pols.ferns3,col=3,lwd=1,add=T)

(cannot use spplot because I need the add=T)
but the polygons are actually black, ignoring col. I think that this is
because the boundaries of the polygons get displayed in black,
regardless of the filling color, and my polygons are very narrow at this
scale (which is the one I need). Is there any way of changing the color
of the boundaries or just not displaying boundaries?

Thanks!

Agus
--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster